It has been three weeks since my last update. The pace of this project has definitely slowed as work has picked up and the weather has worsened. Nonetheless, there is plenty of progress to report. Unfortunately I haven’t been great at taking photos this time around so forgive the paucity of pictures. Battery Box After my disastrous spatial miscalculations of the last update, I decided … Continue reading Boxing

Batteries, batteries, batteries

The project progresses apace…or at least it was progressing. Now hitting the limits of what I can do without some batteries. But here is where we’re at: Engine Bay Tetris With the engine mounted, we could start working out where everything else goes. Through a process of trial and error, and lots of tack welding, we got the inverter and the high voltage junction box … Continue reading Batteries, batteries, batteries